These classes are run bi-monthly and are always packed with learning, fun and practical ways to use aromatherapy. Each class we endeavor to expand your mind and enhance your knowledge of the many factors that can affect your life, health and happiness.
We invite people from other natural therapies to share their expertise and we make products like natural deodorants, Bach flowers, perfumes, tooth paste and mouth wash throughout the year. We supply a beautiful meal prepared by Shanikas of Berwick and you get the vibe from a room filled with avid aromatherapy users.
These classes sell out so you will need to book.
- Monday 22nd Feb 2021 – Natural Deodorants – Dr Peter Brukner OAM the author of ‘A Fat Lot of Good’
- Monday 19th April 2021 – Throat Spray – Speaker TBA
- Monday 21st June 2021 – Hot/Cold Spray Magnesium Spray – Speaker TBA
- Monday 23rd Aug 2021 – Toothpaste & Mouthwash – Speaker TBA
- Monday 11th Oct 2021 – Sun Protection Crème – Speaker TBA
- Monday 8th November 2021 – Gift Making Class
- Monday 6th December 2021 – Natural Perfume and Christmas Celebrations – Hostess Awards!
Full Day Seminars:
This year we have the following dates :
- 21st March 2021 – Aromatic Kinesiology with Robbi Zeck author of the ‘Blossoming Heart’
We run 2- 4 full day seminars each year. These range from Intuitive Aromatherapy with Jennifer Jefferies (the author of our book) to Building Biologists, Nutritionists, Naturopaths, Bach Flowers and Adrenal specialists. We get to meet many people who are worthy of sharing their expertise with you.